A roundup of the week’s most newsworthy consumer and retail industry press releases from PR Newswire, including an AI skin analysis tool and new tequila seltzers from High Noon.
NEW YORK, March 3, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — With thousands of press releases published each week, it can be difficult to keep up with everything on PR Newswire. To help journalists covering the consumer and retail industries stay on top of the week’s most newsworthy and popular releases, here’s a roundup of stories from the week that shouldn’t be missed.
The list below includes the headline (with a link to the full text) and an excerpt from each story. Click on the press release headlines to access accompanying multimedia assets that are available for download.
- Tequila Lovers Rejoice! High Noon’s Sun Will Shine Even Brighter with the Release of High Noon Tequila Seltzer
High Noon Tequila Seltzer is made with real fruit juice, real blanco tequila, is 100 calories, gluten-free with no added sugar, and available in four flavors: lime, grapefruit, passionfruit, and strawberry.
- Garnier Nutrisse Announces Drew Barrymore as Brand Ambassador
A self-proclaimed avid at-home hair dyer, Barrymore’s role debuts with a creative campaign highlighting Garnier Nutrisse’s new and improved Nourishing Color Crème formula for nourished hair and better color.
- Cetaphil® unveils digital AI skin analysis tool to empower and educate users with sensitive skin
Cetaphil, the dermatologist recommended sensitive skincare brand, announced the launch of its Cetaphil AI Skin Analysis: a comprehensive skin analyzer offering personalized skin assessment scores and skincare regimen recommendations in seconds.
- Athletic Brewing and Super Coffee Create World’s First Pre-Workout Brew
Called Suped Up, the new non-alcoholic beer was inspired by the power of positive energy and the grind of endless grit. It is brewed with high-quality coffee and spent brewer’s grains. The result is a rich, Extra Dark brew that is full-bodied and contains 5 grams of protein.
- Maybelline New York Launches The Falsies Surreal Extensions Mascara Featuring Its First-ever Avatar
The new Falsies Surreal Extensions Mascara is launching with the help of Maybelline’s first-ever avatar May, who is featured alongside Maybelline global ambassador Gigi Hadid in the upcoming campaign that merges the real and the virtual worlds.
- It’s Officially Official: Chipotle to Launch New Fajita Quesadilla Inspired by Viral TikTok Trend on March 2
“TikTok has not only changed the way we communicate with Gen-Z, but it’s proven it can identify areas of opportunity within our business,” said Chris Brandt, Chief Marketing Officer.
- RéVive Skincare Embarks on Nationwide Pop-Up Tour with Neiman Marcus
At each pop-up, guests can enjoy three mini services for face, neck and eye to experience the brand’s innovative formulas.
- Say Cheese! Farm Rich Introduces Three Smile-Worthy Snacks
The brand’s first Plant-Based Mozzarella Style Sticks, Toasted Ravioli, and Pizza Crunchers are available now in the freezer sections of grocery stores nationwide, including Walmart and Kroger.
- Introducing Instacart Business: Taking Care of Business So You Can Take Care of Yours
“From stocking up on snacks in the office break room to getting last-minute supplies delivered to a family-owned restaurant, our affordable, convenient and flexible marketplace connects thousands of retailers to businesses nationwide, but with some new features tailor-made for this important community,” said Asha Sharma, COO of Instacart.
- Double the Fried Chicken. Double the Cheese. Double the Bacon. Double the Chaos: KFC’s Double Down Returns March 6 for Only Four Weeks
“The Double Down is one of the most buzzworthy fast food menu items ever,” said Nick Chavez, CMO, KFC U.S. “After nearly a decade of people begging for its return, we’re embracing the chaos, bringing back our most iconic sandwich ever for just four weeks.”
- Built to Last: Carhartt Launches Reworked Resale Site, Trade-In Program
Carhartt Reworked does just what the name suggests: reworks previously worn or slightly imperfect gear that isn’t done working and gets it passed along to people who can put it to good use.
- Hershey’s SHE Bars Return to Celebrate the Resilient, Bold, Fierce Women Around Us
The Hershey’s SHE bars serve as a heartwarming reminder to take a moment and shine a light on the women and girls who inspire us every day. The brand is inviting fans to recognize the women and girls in their life through the simple gesture of gifting a Hershey’s SHE bar.
- GHOST® and Cinnabon® Collab on New GHOST® Vegan and Whey Flavor Protein Powder
In addition to using the powder in your shake, you can also use it to add a protein boost to any baked good of your choice, like pancakes, muffins, and waffles.
Read more of the latest consumer-related releases from PR Newswire and stay caught up on the top press releases by following @PRNcnsmr on Twitter.
In addition to these popular releases, several must-read earnings reports crossed the wire this week, including the quarterly results for Target, Lowe’s, and Tupperware.
Catch up on all the latest earnings reports here.
Helping Journalists Stay Up to Date on Industry News
These are just a few of the recent press releases that consumers and the media should know about. To be notified of releases relevant to their coverage area, journalists can set up a custom newsfeed with PR Newswire for Journalists.
Once they’re signed up, reporters, bloggers and freelancers have access to the following free features:
- Customization: Create a customized newsfeed that will deliver relevant news right to your inbox. Customize the newsfeed by keywords, industry, subject, geography, and more.
- Photos and Videos: Thousands of multimedia assets are available to download and include with your next story.
- Subject Matter Experts: Access ProfNet, a database of industry experts to connect with as sources or for quotes in your articles.
- Related Resources: Read and subscribe to our journalist- and blogger-focused blog, Beyond Bylines, for media news roundups, writing tips, upcoming events, and more.
About PR Newswire and PR Newswire for Journalists
For more than 65 years, PR Newswire has been the industry leader with the largest, most comprehensive distribution network of print, radio, magazine, television stations, financial portals and trade publications. PR Newswire has an unparalleled global reach of more than 200,000 publications and 10,000 websites and is available in more than 170 countries and 40 languages.
PR Newswire for Journalists (PRNJ) is an exclusive community that includes over 20,000 journalists, bloggers and influencers who are logging into their PRNJ accounts specifically looking for story ideas. PR Newswire thoroughly researches and vets this community to verify their identity as a member of the press, blogger or influencer. PRNJ users cover more than 200 beats and verticals.
For questions, contact the team at [email protected].
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/this-week-in-consumer-news-13-stories-you-need-to-see-301761585.html
SOURCE PR Newswire