DUBLIN, March 3, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The “Growth Opportunities in Fermentation Processes and Bio-based Materials” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This issue of High-Tech Materials Technology Opportunity Engine (TOE) profiles innovations related to connected packaging and industrial applications. Innovations related to enzymatic technology for manufacture of sustainable materials and fermentation processes are also featured in the issue.
The High-Tech Materials TOE provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications, and strategic insihts on various materials across industries. Some material technologies include lightweight materials, bio-based materials, ceramics, smart materials, fibers, nanomaterials, responsive materials, polymers, woven and non-woven materials, polymers and plastics and packaging materials.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research and innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thinfilms, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers, and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Innovations in Fermentation Processes and Bio-based Materials
- Smart Fingerprint Secure Connected Packaging Technology
- Laava Value Proposition
- Laava – Investor Dashboard
- Fermentation Technology for Manufacturing Food and Feed from CO2
- Value Proposition of NovoNutrients
- NovoNutrients – Investor Dashboard
- Precision Fermentation Technology to Produce Bio-based Chemicals
- Value Proposition of DMC
- DMC – Investor Dashboard
- Recombinant Protein Expression Using Microbial Hosts
- Value Proposition of FUJIFILM Diosynth
- FUJIFILM Diosynth – Investor Dashboard
- Biodegradable Ester Base Oil To Improve EV Performance
- Value Proposition of OQ Chemicals
- OQ Chemicals – Investor Dashboard
- Bioprocess Fermentation for Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals Synthesis
- Ingenza Ltd.-Value Proposition
- Ingenza Ltd. -Investor Dashboard
- Microbial Enzymatic Platform for Manufacturing Dyes
- PILI Inc.- Value Proposition
- PILI Inc. – Investor Dashboard
- Functional Food Ingredients Developed Using Fermentation
- Planetary Group – Value Proposition
- Planetary Group -Investor Dashboard
- Key Contacts
- Criteria for Rating of Innovations – Explanation
- Legal Disclaimer
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes
- FUJIFILM Diosynth
- Ingenza Ltd.
- OQ Chemicals
- PILI Inc.
- Planetary Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/kgys4k
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/growth-opportunities-in-fermentation-processes-and-bio-based-materials-2022-featuring-dmc-fujifilm-laava-oq-chemicals–more-301762200.html
SOURCE Research and Markets